We help patients with complex medical needs.
Today, hospital stays are brief, but care protocols are complex. People frequently require a level of medical care that is not possible at home. That’s where SKLD comes in.
SKLD care spans a wide range – from short-term, transitional treatment and rehabilitation to long-term nursing care. Our interdisciplinary teams include a wide range of clinicians and caregivers who share our passion of attentive, high quality care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
SKLD facilities provide a wide range of medical tests and treatments onsite. This allows patients to stay at the facility, often in their rooms, for routine and emergent care.
- Rapid-read/STAT laboratory tests
- In-room X-rays
- Echo and Doppler tests
- ECGs and other cardiac tests
- Cardiac monitoring
- Wound Vac and wound prevention protocols
- Heat, compression, V-stem, Doppler and other pain management
The best way to understand the full scope of support services and clinical capabilities at a specific SKLD location is to drop in for a tour or call us. See Locations.
SPECIALIZED CLINICAL CARE.
We have the capabilities, medical technology, protocols and staff to provide a wide range of medical care.
Care programs in the SKLD network include:
- Post-hospital rehabilitation and recovery, including post-surgical care
- Cardiac care for conditions including post-surgical care, CHF, and chronic conditions
- Pulmonary care including conditions like COPD, cystic fibrosis, emphysema and others
- Orthopedic care including rehabilitation care after joint replacement and trauma surgery
- Stroke and other neurological conditions
- Oncology care
- Tracheostomy care
- Memory care
- Complex wound treatment and wound prevention
- IV therapy